These Terms set out the rules for using this Website. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND WILL COMPLY WITH THEM.
WHO WE ARE
www.theowo.london is a Website (the “Website”) operated by Whitehall Residences Limited (“WRL”, “We” or “Us”), a company registered in England and Wales number 10803987, and whose registered office is at 7th Floor, New Zealand House, 80 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4TE.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our Website:
We amend these Terms as well as the additional terms and/or the Website from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons without notice . You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
USE OF MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by law around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any text page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our Website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. The OWO (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
USE OF THE RAFFLES NAME
WRL is independently owned and operated and is solely responsible for the ownership and development of the Residences. WRL uses the Raffles brand name and certain trade marks pursuant to a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license from FRHI Hotels & Resorts S.A.R.L. a company established in Luxembourg. This license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms in which case the Residences will not be identified as a Raffles branded project or have any rights to use the Raffles trademarks. FRHI Hotels & Resorts S.A.R.L. does not make any representations or guarantees with respect to the Residences and is not responsible for WRL’s marketing practices, advertising, and sales representations.
DISCLAIMER - NO RELIANCE
Whitehall Residences Limited (“WRL”), its appointed agents, and the development manager Westminster Development Services (“WDS”), give notice that these images and associated particulars are prepared only for the general guidance of prospective buyers. They do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Any information contained herein is given in good faith but must not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to herein are approximate only. Layouts are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. Some images and CGIs show specific finishes and architectural features that are only found in certain apartments and they are therefore not to be relied upon as relating to all apartments. WDS has the right to alter any specifications. To view the architectural and structural items excluded from these accommodation layouts and images, please request the architectural plans from the marketing office. Prospective buyers must rely on their own professional advice and satisfy themselves in relation to all the foregoing matters by inspection or otherwise. Prior to purchase or formal contract all prospective buyers will be required to appoint their own solicitors who will receive a full due diligence pack from Keystone Law, the solicitors appointed by WRL. Prospective buyers must rely only upon advice from their solicitors and information supplied by Keystone Law to their solicitors in pre-contract due diligence.
No material on this Website constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice nor should it be relied on in making an investment or other decision, as to which you should obtain relevant and specific professional advice.
LINKS TO OUR SITE
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you. Our Website must not be framed on any other Website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We assume no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to the content of third party web sites linked to from this Website, nor guarantee the absence of viruses, security or integrity of the content of any third party website.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
The material displayed on the Website is provided "as is", without any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All terms which might be implied by law; and
- Any liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of revenue, business, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, data or goodwill; wasted management time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
This does not affect our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, any duty or liability to clients under the UK regulatory system (as defined in the Financial Conduct Authority Handbook) or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
LOCAL REGULATORY RESTRICTIONS
This Website is not directed at any person or entity in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person or entity's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited, restricted or which would subject us to any registration or other requirements within such jurisdiction.
These terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This Policy sets out the basis on which we collect and process any personal data from you. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and
practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.theowo.london (the “Website”) or providing
any personal data to us you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Website is operated by Whitehall Residences Limited (“WRL”, “we” or “us”) a company registered in England and Wales number 10803987, and whose registered office is at 7th Floor, New Zealand House, 80 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4TE. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the DPA) and WRL is the data controller in relation to any personal data collected from you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
We will collect and process the following personal data about you:
Personal data you give us by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, country of residence and any additional information you provide about your requirements.
Personal data we collect about you from each of your visits to our Website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data in the following ways. We may also combine this with information we receive from third parties, including for example our sales agents. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out below (depending on the types of information we receive:
Personal data you give to us:
- to carry out our obligations to you (whether directly or through our partners and agents) arising from any contracts entered into between us;
- to provide you with the information and services that you request from us; and
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- Personal data we collect about you:
- to protect against cyber-risks;
- in the creation of anonymised data, at which time it ceases to be personal data under the DPA; and
- to improve the Website.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The lawful bases we rely on to process your personal data are that:
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, or in anticipation of entering into a contract with you based on the interest you have shown; or
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests to improve our business and the performance of the Website; or
- you have consented to us processing your personal data for the purpose of contacting you in relation to other matters of interest; or
- it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal data with the following:
- the development manager of the properties, Westminster Development Services (“WDS”);
- our professional advisers and agents;
- our partners and/or investors who have a legitimate need to process your personal data.
The DPA provides you with the following rights, which you may exercise by contacting us at email@example.com
- The right to object to certain types of processing, including direct marketing (which we will do only with your consent).
- The right of access any personal data that we are processing.
- The right to erasure of your personal data where there is no further reason for us to hold it.
- The right to restrict our continued processing either partially or totally.
- The right to rectification where what we hold is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be informed about how we use your personal data as well as your rights.
- The right to data portability so you may reuse any relevant personal data with third parties
Any changes we make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes.